Invisalign® in Jenison, MI
Invisalign® is one of the best ways to restore your confidence that deteriorated due to crooked, misaligned teeth. It is an alternative to traditional metal braces. Besides that, Invisalign® is more comfortable; you won’t have to visit a dentist as much. Also, once these aligners are placed, you won’t have to readjust them as you would with the traditional braces.
We can quickly and painlessly put teeth aligners in place, making sure that, over time, your smile is as beautiful as ever.
What Makes Invisalign® So Great?
There are several reasons why you should get Invisalign® in Jenison, MI:
- They are very comfortable and convenient.
- It gives you a lot of freedom, and you can remove them whenever you want.
- Unlike standard braces, these aligners are easy to clean and don’t have wires.
- It is transparent, and no one will notice they’re there.
- Lastly, they are a cheaper option compared to metal braces.
Who Needs Invisalign®?
It is much better to get Invisalign braces early, like traditional braces. Fixing your teeth as soon as possible prevents various future issues. However, they can also help older individuals. Here are the main reasons why you should get Invisalign® near you:
- Your teeth are too big for your mouth, causing extreme crowding.
- There is a major underbite or overbite.
- Unlike crowding, gapping is an issue when your teeth are too small for your mouth, causing numerous gaps.
- A person might be suffering from an open bite or crossbite.
What Makes Invisalign® Better Than Other Braces?
These aligners provide numerous benefits compared to other types of products:
- You will feel much less pain and discomfort.
- Traditional braces often lead to mouth sores and other internal mouth damage.
- Other aligners can lead to increase plaque buildup and discoloration.
- Injuries are common when wearing metal braces.
- You might also experience tooth decay as it will be much harder to brush or floss.
- A patient might have trouble eating or drinking.
When you visit Jenison Family Dentistry, we will make sure that Invisalign® is the ideal treatment for you and that it fits well in your mouth.